As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Townhouse viewing

Townhouse viewing, sounds like it died and we went to the viewing before the funeral!!!!

Tonight we met my sister at her old townhouse (she's been renting it for 6+ years). She can't find renters that she's happy with and wants us to rent it (we rent a small single family now). So of course my husband loves the idea ... more space, cheaper rent, we wouldn't have to rearange our living space for the homestudies (need a babies room), etc. I on the other hand want to buy!!!! I'm sick of renting, we've rented this house 6+ years!!! (yes my sister and I moved around the same time)

So I guess we'll be moving next month into the townhouse ..... then after our adoption is finalized moving AGAIN into a house we buy. So we pack, move, unpack, decorate .... wait a year or two and do it again. Sound fun? I think not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home