As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Finally a new computer ...

You know the movie Field of Dreams where they said "if you build it they will come"? Well, if you complain it will come .... a new computer that is!
My old computer was a year old, maybe more ... but it was getting on my last nerve and I complained a lot about it. So one day my wonderful husband informed me he had ordered me something I had been wanting. (Gee, narrow it down a little why don't you!) Then is was something I complain about a lot .... ummmm, I complain about virtually everything! Finally I got it out of him .... a new computer. It came last week and he transferred all my "crap" (that's his word not mine) onto it and I set it up today. NICE computer .... flat screen too!!
It pays off to be married to a computer geek! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

That you do! :)

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home