As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 05, 2004

House hunting ....

This just sucks .... why is it that my husband refuses to look at houses? We're in the market, we NEED to move but when I find a house I like we don't look at it. Explain that for me?

I found one yesterday ... newly listed and right in our price range. I looked it up on the computer and it had pictures of the inside and WOW!!! Move in condition!!! So why not look at it? His excuse ... it will be snatched up fast! UGH!!!! Is it any wonder why I'm cranky so much?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

oops, hit the delete button by accident .... sorry about that! :)

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home