As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, September 10, 2004

TGIF

Friday ... finally!!!

Work went fine, I actually took a full load today (it's about time)!! I still had a lot of down time even though I spent a lot of time with some of the patients just talking, etc. I read charts, histories, etc ... I love doing that, I'm nosey, not to mention I find it interesting.

Bart made it to Orlando safely .... he arrived a little past noon, checked into the Hilton and got settled in. I'm not sure what else he did ... I'm waiting to talk to him again tonight.

I talked to my sister tonight and she's going to be keeping me occupied while Bart's gone. Tomorrow will be a full day of fun ... we're going to Boonsboro Days which is a big flea market/craft show. I've never been, but have heard a lot of great things about it. I've also seen some great deals Brenda has gotten. I also plan to get up a little early and go to the ribbon factory before going to Brenda's, but we all know me and getting up early! :) So we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home