As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 12, 2004

My Saturday

Well ... getting up early and going to the ribbon factory didn't happen! What the heck was I thinking????? I got to my sisters around 1230 (rather than the between 1130 and noon like I was suppose to). We left for Boonsboro days. We got the PERFECT parking spot and off we went ...... The weather was much warmer than both of us thought it was going to be .... very hot actually. I ended up buying a few dip and rub mixes, but saw a lot that I would have liked to have. After we were finished there we went back to her house and had some bread and dipping sauce she made from one of the mixes she bought. Very good! We then decided to go to a furniture store and I found the CUTEST desk and hutch type thing I MUST have for the kitchen at the townhouse!!!! They were in the "bargain basement" floor models only ... so there's only one of each!!! But man oh man what a deal!!!!!! There's 3 colors of each and I want the cream .... hopefully nobody snags them until I can get Bart there to see them and get the okay! :) They also had some nice kitchen table and chair sets at nice prices, but IKEA is much cheaper. I can get an unfinished table there and finish it to match the two pieces from the furniture store for 50 bucks then get some chairs from my father in law and finish those. So we'll see what Bart thinks! My niece came over tonight and we worked in my scrapbook room bagging things for the show I have next month. She actually worked really well!! The last time all she did was take breaks!!! :) She's grounded so was told if she came over she had to work. Now it's almost midnight and here I sit ... beat! Socs is already in bed ... he tried to get me to go awhile ago, but I didn't. Now I'm falling asleep .. so off I go .................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home