As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Back on the saddle ...

I picked up some shifts with the agency in Baltimore. I'm rather nervous about going back to work, but I feel it's time ... not to mention I NEED the money! I hate having my parents pay for everything, it's not fair to them. I have a 14.5 hour DAY (ewww) shift in Baltimore, then a two hour orientation in PG County, followed by a 12 hour night shift, and a 8 hour night shift. I get off around 7am Sunday morning and I'm scheduled for surgery Monday at 10:30 am! It's a good way to keep my mind off things, right???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home