As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, September 12, 2008

Funny how things work ...

Today I went to see my OBGYN. My mom wanted me to go to see if he could shed some light on my PMDD, since nothing seems to help with that and I struggle with awful depression monthly. It's been a couple years since I've gone to an OBGYN, so I was rather over due for the freakin' monthly women check up that I absolutely hate. During the exam he said he felt what he thought was "significant fibroids" and he wanted me to have an ultra sound. So I got that scheduled for Monday. We shall see ...

I didn't mention my PMDD because I got all side tracked with the fibroids, but it's not like I won't be seeing him again soon. I shall keep you updated ...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home