As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The date is set ...

I got a call this AM from the doctors office to schedule my surgery. This place is on the ball!!! They only do surgery's on Monday's so I am scheduled for Monday the 29th. Next Monday I will go in for my pre op junk ... blood work, paperwork, etc. She said it's a same day procedure with general anastheia. I'm rather nervous ... I've never had anything like this done before. I've always been on the other side during surgeries!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lissa Ballard said...

Keeping you in my prayers Abby!
Hugs!!

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home