As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, September 15, 2008

A la ultrasound

Today was the day ... I so love this OBGYN, wonderful staff, so nice and personable which I love. The lady that did the ultrasound was nice, talked to me, explained what she was doing, seeing, blah blah blah. She didn't find any fibroids, but did see a rather large (as in 3 inches) cyst on my left ovary. (A normal ovary is the size of an almond) She said she couldn't say for certain, but it looks like a "chocolate cyst" (ruined my love of chocolate) that is associated with endometriosis. She said the Dr. would look at the print outs from the ultrasound and most likely want to schedule a surgery. She said that once he was in there he could look around which was the only way to diagnose endometriosis, so it was a win win situation for me. She couldn't believe I wasn't in a large amount of pain, but I guess I just chalked it up as normal and dealt with it. Who knew????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home