As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Family fun ...

Yesterday my Aunt and Uncle came to visit before returning home to MO. It's probably been a year since I saw them last, and 8 or more years since I had seen there grandson that was with them. It was nice to see them, and visit with them. My aunt, Mom, Vonshe, and I went shopping while Uncle Bruce and my Dad stayed home playing pool. We had fun shopping, I got some new clothes, and had fun with Vonshe and my Aunt Sallie. Vonshe is so grown up and as polite as he always was. After our shopping spree we went to my Uncle Stan's for dinner. I made my rustic summer squash tart as requested by my Mom, and we made orange sorbet which was so good! My uncle ordered German Pizza and got some pasta for me. Good food, good times ... wonderful family. We played cornhole and lader back golf which was fun ... even if I'm not good at either. We even had a birthday cake as it was my Uncle Bruce's birthday. It was a long exhausting day, but enjoyable. I love being around my family ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home