As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, August 06, 2007

Not much to say ...

I was reminded today by a friend that I haven't blogged in awhile, so here it goes ...

Nothing new is really going on ... still no job, still living in Hagerstown and not really liking it, still having anxiety attacks and some depression ... it's getting better though, so that's something. I'd still rather stay in bed all day than get up and go out and do anything, it's kind of a daily struggle getting up ... but I'm doing it. It doesn't sound like such a big accomplishment, but for me it is.

I didn't win the contest at TTS, but I didn't expect to. I'm just happy to have gotten eleven pages and three cards made in the month of July! I'm so happy that I entered and accomplished all the challenges that were handed to me ... I even managed to do some extra one's for bonus points!!! I think my scrapbook break of twoish years is finally over ... and it feels good!!! So to me, that's a big win!

So that's that ... nothing exciting, but it's me ... what do you expect?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home