As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Babies are freakin' everywhere!

Why is it everywhere I look lately, there's a baby or a small toddler?? Commercials, TV, when I'm out and about ... it's unavoidable! Maybe it's because I'm PMSing ... but still ... I WANT A BABY!!!!
I had my chance; my hopes up, with the adoption. I still haven't touched a thing in the nursery ... I can't! That might not be the most healthy thing ... but it's so hard to even go in there. I end up just holding clothes or a blanket and sitting there crying.
So am I going to just grow old childless???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home