As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rain ...

How can the weather have such an impact on your emotions? Not only that, but how can where you are and who you're with during said weather change that?

Today it's a gloomy rainy day. I'm home alone (well with Socrates), have a lot on my mind, and have things I SHOULD be getting done. So this rainy day just makes everything worse, it makes things depressing. It makes me think of the things bothering more than I would if it were nice out. It just makes me want to crawl under the covers and somehow disappear.

Let's say you're with the one you love ... that turns it all around. Then the rain is romantic, the sound, being in it, everything about it. Do you know how long it's been since I've danced with a man in the rain?

I guess it's just one of those days ... the kind that drain you emotionally from thinking about too much, pondering on things like rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home