As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Out again

I called out again for tonight .... I AM sick, so it's not a lie. I slept most of the day, and evening .... so now of course I'm wide awake. I have a cold .... a really bad chest cold. I could work, but I wanted a break ... so this gave me a nice one. Now let's just hope this is it for now!!!!!

I wrote to Bart (no I can't just talk to him about it) about what's been bothering me, etc. I told him about my feelings on my anxiety and how I'm scared of going backwards. He didn't write back ... he said he didn't know what to say other than he's sorry. I wish he'd say more ... but maybe there's not anything to say?

I scrapbooked tonight ... first time in a long time. The page isn't anything to write home about, but it's something, and it's finished. I need to get my butt in gear and get caught up on everything, but I'm just not feeling creative. I REALLY need to get my adoption journal on track! That's probably more important than anything right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home