As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Time off

Well, I slept like crap .... up with attacks and coughing. I guess I developed a chest cold last night! :( Well, even though I COULD have gone to work tonight I didn't .... I called out. I need a break from that place .... I'd like to call out tonight as well which would give me a very nice break! (I think if I did that Bart would have a fit though!)

He's so worried that I'm going to quit, which honestly .... I'd love to! Not totally, just go PRN and work when I want. But I know that's not something I can do now! I need to work, so we can afford the adoption .... with me working we have the money for the adoption and then some money to save. I know I have to work, but I just can't get that through his head.

I feel like I'm going backwards (healthwise) and it scares me to no end. I don't want to end up like I was, but the number of attacks I've been having tells me that's where I'm headed! THIS is why I want a break, not because I hate it and want to quit! Having a baby is WAY too important to me!!! I just look at my job as my pregnancy problems .... it's like morning sickness, etc. :)

The holidays stressed me out, so we all know that didn't help .... but now they're over so it SHOULD be smooth sailing. Key word there .... SMOOTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home