As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where to start???

I've gotten a lot of complaints from not keeping up with my blog ... sorry guys!!! It's not that I don't have the time ... I have more than enough, it's just that I'm so behind I don't know where to start. It's the whole catch up thing ... back blogging I like to call it.

So here's a simple update, then I promise to fill you all in ...
1. I started working at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore October 1st and love it. Great people!!
2. I moved into my own house (3 level condo actually) November something ... still getting unpacked and settled in, etc.
3. Adjusting to living "on my own" ... NOT easy!
4. Anxiety and depression is crazy!!!!!!!

Ummmmmm, yup ... that should do it for now! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you at long last.... you are going to do great on your own.. just think. NOBODY to answer to, or worry about.. just YOU!

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home