As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I was tagged in October

Geesh ... Dawn tagged me late October and I just noticed! How sad is that??? Here goes nothing ....



Here's the deal:

7 Random Facts I must post. So read them, comment on them & then check to see if your name is in the 7 I tag. If it is, list 7 Random Facts about yourself & pass on the tag to 7 people.

Randomness follows

1. I have been a vegetarian since the fourth grade. My parents thought it was a phase ... guess it wasn't! :)

2. I HATE being alone, most people enjoy just staying in and doing nothing, but it makes me climb the walls!!! My worst fear is dieing alone.

3. My inner strength that I didn't even realize I had has gotten me where I am today, and will help me reach my goals of tomorrow.

4. More than anything I want to be happy in life.

5. I think getting tattoo's is extremely relaxing and spiritual. Can't wait for my next one.

6. I'm 32 and still watch cartoons ... I'll never grow up!

7. I actually like wearing glasses

Ok so know I have to tag some people
Meghan
Cassii
Becky
Christina

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Casii said...

I still watch cartoons too. Actually, if I'm not too busy, I'll drop everything for Scooby Doo or the Flinstones. No Scooby with that annoying Scrappy thing though.

And comment already! lol

3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe I too still love Scooby & the flinstones, I also like the jetsons... I don't care for scrappy either Casii...

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home