As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shanna Banana turns 30 .....

Shanna turned 30 last week .... the BIG THREE ZERO!!!!!! So I got with Andy and we were going to surprise her with something. Finally we decided to go with the old standby ... out to eat, then to a bar. So Lonestar here we come!

Of course the surprise was blown (aren't they usually ... Especially when it's a co-worker?), but we still had a great time!!! I was the one to go get our name on the list (party of 20 please). I went an hour early .... okay, I was SUPPOSE to go an hour early, but ummm, it was more like 35 minutes. But it worked out fine ... everyone in our group is almost always late! We had yummy food (and drinks) before heading to Champions.

Not everyone went to Champions, just a few of us ... but we of course had a ton of fun!! It's way to hard not to when you're with that bunch! Poor Shanna was getting over a bad cold, and Christi (her ride) was sick as well. They were troopers and stuck it out as long as they could before leaving me with "the boys". Thankfully Andy's beautiful girlfriend was there so I wasn't the odd man out ... well women! I hadn't been around her much, but she was such a sweetie.

I love going out with them .... I wonder who's birthday's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home