As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nervous night, no sleep, for what?

After a night of restlessness and not knowing what the day ahead held was for nothing!!! Terry was a wreck, I was a wreck ... trying to be strong for him, but I broke down around 0330 because I just couldn't do it anymore.

But all that was for nothing .... to just hear his trial had gotten a continuance!!!! Then he tried to get ahold of his attorney and paralegal ALL day leaving messages to not get a call back at all!!!!! So we're paying a very good attorney for what??? I think I'm more on edge today than I was last night because now I don't know what's going on!!!!

Life ... gotta love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home