As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've been tagged ....

I have bee tagged! (Thanks Tunester!)

So if I tagged you here is what you do:
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now.

Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

So this is my 7 songs:
1. 100 Years by 5 for Fighting
2. Lean Wit it, Rock Wit it by Dem Franchise Boyz
3. You're Beautiful by James Blunt
4. Galileo by the Indigo Girls
5. Revolution Revalation by KATE STARR :)
6. Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls
7. Sexy Love Duet by Ne-Yo

Here are the three who I tagged (Man Dawn, you took my people!)
1. Becky Thackston
2. Erin Lincoln (March 2006, the 30th I believe .... if you wanna read about yourself) :)
3. The annon. Michelle who visits often :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home