As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, August 07, 2006

Today the brown truck should have made a delivery ....

I finally got around to sending Shyam most of the gifts I had gotten him for Christmas, his birthday, and the few items I still had (meaning I didn't use) from the day he got arrested. I still have his 6 month sobriety gift to send him .... it's been more than 6 months now though. I plan to get that to him as soon as I can. I would like to give it to him in person, but I don't see that happening.

I haven't gotten a call, or even an email from him thanking me for the package. Not that it was much ... but still. I don't get what's up with him ... how can you go from best friends to nada? An explanation would be nice ... why things changed so dramatists once he got out of rehab ... not much to ask is it? Someone I care about, love, worry, and think about daily ... I doubt he'd even care if I were dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home