As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, January 05, 2008

New years resolutions

Okay ... so it's a yearly thing most of us do, I just hope everyone sticks to them better than I do. :)

This year here is what I HOPE to accomplish:

Lose weight ... yes it's a yearly resolution that I don't stick with, but this year I hope to actually do this. Even though I did lose weight in 2007 ... it was done through stress, not through a healthy life style change.

Be happier, realize that things can be accomplished by myself and that I'm strong enough to do so.

Keep up with my blog better. :)

Keep in touch with my loved one's better. I'm great at shutting people out and pushing those that mean the most to me away when I'm having a hard time.


I wish you all a great 2008 ... may you all be healthy and happy!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home