As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, December 28, 2007

Homesick, and thoughts

Okay, so I'm 32 and not afriad to admit that I do still get homesick!

It's been FOREVER since I've been home and I miss it ... it's funny you move away thinking whoohooo, I'm outta here, and then miss the place ... the people, your old friends. :(

This holiday season I uber suck and have YET to get my Christmas cards (store bought at that) out. But yup, those of you that are expecting them from me will be getting them .... slightly late! :) It's the thought that counts, right???

I just wanted to take a moment and wish you all a blessed new year. May you all have a joyous and safe one!!! Take time to tell those you love that you love them, and don't let all the little things bother you ... because they are just that, little things. In the big scheme of things they don't really matter. What matters is your happiness, health, and being surronded by those you love!

I've had a purely shitty year, and I want to thank you (you all know who you are) for being with me through some of the hardest things I've had to go through. (And continue to hurdle over.) My friends are unfortunately spread all over, but you each have a special place in my heart ... I hope you know that! I think of you all often ... and miss you a lot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

love you girl

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Meghan said...

Your 2008 is going to shine.

Love ya!!!

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Casii said...

I pretty much didn't get Christmas cards out either! Isn't that awful?!? We're the crafty sort and even we can't get around to it!
LOL
Hmm, maybe we should come up with a plan for 2008?

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home