As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, September 03, 2004

Warm Fuzzies ....

I went to JoAnn Fabrics tonight to get out of the house .... as I was looking through the scrapbook section there was a mother and daughter looking as well. They were debating over glue .... After listening for awhile I found out the daughter was starting to scrapbook (she looked around 10ish) and the mother knew nada. The mom pointed to photo tabs and asked about those to the daughter .... and she said, ya we used those too. So the debated over the gazillion types of glue. So I chimed in ..... "those really don't hold well" The mother looked up and said thanks! She proceded to ask me questions about the various glue and I gave her my opinion ... (I'm a glue stick girl). After finding out I knew way too much about this wonderful hobby she asked if I would mind to answer some more questions. (Heck no, are you crazy .... love it!)

So I talked and answered there questions and gave my suggestions on what was better (in my opinion), etc. I told her the basics to start out and the mother was very happy to have me answer there questions. Of course she asked if I had a card so I gave her one .... told them to email me if they had any more questions that I'm more than happy to help. They both thanked me over and over. Just makes you feel good ... sharing your knowledge about your love of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home