As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, June 08, 2008

oops

Has it really been that long since I've blogged?? It's not that I have this massive following, but geesh ... I need to get it together!! I'm constently writing in my journal (a habbit I can't break, nor do I want to), but coming here and blogging is such a task! One would think typeing would be so much easier, and honestly it is. I can type faster than I write, it's neater, and most importantly there's spell check! :) But writing in my journal is more than a quick thing, it's theraputic to sit down with my journal and pen and write until my hand cramps from the ample thoughts exploading from my mind.

I can't believe it's June ... JUNE!!! (I also can't believe I haven't blogged since March ... MARCH!) It's been so freakin' hot lately. Don't get me wrong, I love the summer ... but I HATE heat! I'm sure you're asking yourself what's to love about summer if you don't like the heat ... and there's tons to love! What's better than those simply orgasmic summer tomatoes that you can buy at the local produce stand from Farmer Joe??? I could live off those things! And fresh fruit salad on a hot summer afternoon ... yummm!!! Okay, so there's more to it than the food ... there's the sun, the lovely glorious sun!!! Feeling the rays upon your body it like it's awaking it from it's winters slumber. Of course with the sun comes the heat, which is just ewww! I hate to sweat, it's just gross! I wish I was one of those people who could be in the heat and not be bothered, but I would rather be pampered in the air conditioning!
I miss the days I spent floating in my pool. I did nothing but lay on a float in the pool while I either read or slept, and of course sun bathed! Everyday that's where you could find me, unless it was raining. I had a beautiful tan, and was so relaxed ... that was the life! Not a care in the world, and the only hard decision I was faced with was sunscrean or no sunscrean! To go back to those days I'd give anything! Could you imagine being so carefree as you were in high school again?? Looking back, things were absolutely perfect! I laugh at the fact I thought the world was ending because whatever the guy of the month was didn't call me! I didn't have to worry about rent, bills, a job, all the adult responsibilities that slapped us in the face when we entered the adult world ... like I said it was all about SPF 15 or 5.
What age was it when life started getting so complicated and less stress free???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home