As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

We all need some Seuss every once in awhile ....

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Come on! Open your mouth and sound off at the sky! Shout loud at the top of your voice,"I AM I!" ME! I am I! And I may not know why But I know that I like it. Three cheers! I AM I!

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the THINKS you can think up if only you try!

Don't give up. I believe in you all. A person's a person no matter how small.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home