As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, July 17, 2006

Today .....

Today I am left with so many feelings and emotions, I'm not even sure how to deal with them!! There's such a mixture, an odd mixture ... contradicting even!

I have so many questions that go unanswered, so many feelings that go unknown .... I almost feel lost within myself! That's so odd for me to say ... lost within myself, because I'm not one that hides anything. I'm the what you see is what you get kinda person. So what's going on??

How's it possible that one single event can lead to so many things .... and then on top of it, not even knowing if they're even good or bad!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

your always on my mind.....

3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby, your honesty is inspiring... sometimes we hide our feminine soul instead of allowing the complexities appear. As I read your thoughts, it resonated with me and I thought of the book I'm currently reading. It helps to unveil the mystery of a woman's soul. It's called _Captivating_ by John & Stasi Eldredge. Fascinating and comforting...

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Thanks Becky, I know you're always there for me!!!


Michelle, thank you once again for your kind and uplifting words! :)

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home