As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

How do you get through?

How do you get through a part of your life that seems impossible to dredge through? As you go through the fog thinking it's getting better the fog just gets thicker!
Daily activities I once enjoyed, I don't have the desire to do. For example ... scrapbooking. There is SO much cool new things out there, paper that I'd love to create layouts on and embellishments, but I can't do it. I've tried, I want to, but I can't bring myself to do it. I look through magazines at all the inspiration that I use to go to my scrapbook room and use, but now I see wonderful pieces of work, beautiful pictures, adorable children ... and get depressed. I want nothing but pictures of my own child to scrapbook!! I can't get get over the fact that right now I would be in China getting my baby. All the pages I did of the process ... all the paper and embellishments I purchased to scrap with that I won't be able to use now.

So how do you get the fog to thin? How do you get past this loss? Is it possible to actually move on??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is possible darling but it will take some time. Don't give up yet. All the things you once loved to do will be back. Don't let them go just yet.

4:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes the only thing to do is just keep on keeping on.
Becky is right. Time doesn't heal all wounds, but it does create a buffer and you will begin to enjoy things once again.

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home