As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Standing Still

That's what I've been doing for months ... standing still, completely and utterly still. The world has been drastically changing around me like a whirlwind and I've been standing still in the middle as everything around me keeps spinning out of control.

I feel as if the world as I knew it simply crumbled into itty bitty pieces underneath me and I went down in the rubble. I'm not sure which is harder ... feeling your world crumble or trying to pull yourself out of the rubble. Then of course the next step .... rebuilding your world (I can't even begin to think of that now).

At least I've stopped standing still ... I've gotten out of the rubble for the most part (still some pieces I'm trying to get off), but at least I'm no longer standing still!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home