As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A day of fun

Today I got to spend the day with none other than Bryce!!! That little kid is WAY too freaking cute and funny, I'm proud to say he's my nephew! I wish I got to spend more time with him. He's into "squished pennies", so of course that's what he wanted to do. Unfortunately there aren't any places around here to get any ... the closest was at a place called Jeepers about 40 minutes away. So that's where we went. He got his 4 different pennies, and played tons of games, rode some rides, and of course cashed his tickets for some (what he thought were) cool things. We then went to Dave and Busters .... much more fun!!!! There he had a blast ... we decided next time to skip Jeepers! Bart wasn't feeling well, so Terry went with me .... so it was like having two kids to keep an eye on! :) Bryce is so self sufficient, he'll walk off to get an attendant to let them know the game isn't working properly, etc. I don't know how many times I had to have a talk with him that he was not allowed to go out of my sight!!! He won TONS of tickets and got a few things and we were ready to go home.
Fun was had by all, but man was I tired!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home